IOOF Festival FAQ's
- IOOF stands for International Online Organ Festival.
- It took place for the first time in 2022 between April 18th, 2022 and May 1st, 2022.
- The IOOF is kind of a mini-Netflix for organ films from all over the world (concerts, documentaries, educational films) with additional PLUS content (live panels, master classes, webinars, Q&A interviews).
- Live music must not be lost, but online is the best way to network the global organ scene. Anyone interested in the organ receives a curated overview of global organ art at the IOOF.
- In addition, organs can be difficult to tour. The IOOF brings organs and concerts from all over the world to your home.
- Exclusive, high-quality film contributions from the world’s major organ stages.
- A wide variety of organists, organ builders, organ-affine music colleges, organs and organ cultures from all over the world introduce themselves.
- Live Events: Interactive exchange and teaching units by and with famous protagonists of the global organ scene in Q&A live interviews, panel discussions, webinars and master classes.
- After purchasing a film, you will receive an email with your access link and all other information.
- The production and organization of the IOOF costs around half a million euros. We don’t have a major sponsor and hardly receive any funding.
DAS IOOF is therefore dependent on ticket sales and your support.
- Please also visit our donation page: Click here LINK
- When you buy your ticket, you can voluntarily support the festival and the artists a little more than buying your ticket. You can also enter 0€ in the field, but we appreciate any support.
- Yes, from an amount of 200€ you will receive a donation receipt. Please go to our donation page. The non-profit association “German Forum for Music and Theater Culture e.V.” is our support association. LINK